Monday, August 24, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

We held our rehearsal dinner on Thursday at The Castaway. It was a nice day...not too hot.

We got to The Castaway a little early, so we decided to have some drinks before the rehearsal started.

Just relaxing with some drinks before we practice.

Here are me and my brother practicing our walk. It was so wonderful to have him here with me to give me away.

Josh and I walking as we do our final walk through before the big day.

Craig enjoying a beer as he watches all of us.



Here we are during dinner with our bridal party, having a blast.

Here is the big group. We had a private room at The Castaway just for us, so we got to enjoy our friends and family without other distractions (and the food was amazing).

Craig and Val are all smiles at the rehearsal dinner. A big thanks to them for hosting the rehearsal dinner!!

No comments: