Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Wedding Day!!!!

The day of our wedding - Josh was at his parents house with the guys, and I was at home with the girls. The men were in charge of taking the flowers over to the ceremony and reception cite, and after that....I am not exactly sure what they did the rest of the day. As for the girls, we were at my house. We watched movies, ate, and got our hair and make-up done. Overall, it was a pretty relaxing morning.
Me and my sis, as we were waiting for the very late limo driver.

This is one of my very favorite pictures of the night. Me and Gage during the reception. He was a great groomsmen!

Me and Xander during the money dance.

This is another favorite picture of the night. It isn't too often that you will see Josh and his father dancing together.

Josh and the Delgado women during the money dance. Josh seems very happy to be dancing with so many women.

During the beginning of the reception, I was so busy with wedding duties, that I barely had a chance to drink....luckily my girls from work helped me out and bought me a shot!

Me and Josh during the garter toss. I don't ever remember being so embarrassed in my whole life!

The wedding turned out great, and we are so grateful to everyone who was able to be a part of our day and helping to make it so special. These are just the pictures that we had on our camera....so stay turned for the professional pictures.

1 comment:

Laura and Corey said...

your wedding was so much fun- you looked gorgeous!