Monday, August 24, 2009

Out of Town Dinner Party

The Friday night before the wedding, we hosted a dinner party at our house for our out of town guests. We had great mexican food and we used this time to get caught up and spend some quality time together before the hectic wedding day. We had a good turnout.....My Uncle Nels and his wife June, My step-father Robert and his daughter Hailey, my good friends Bryan and Shara and their adorable children Xander and Xoey, and one of my other good friends, Greg.
Unfortunately I did a horrible job of taking pictures that night, but I do have a couple good ones.
Here is Xander going in and out of the doggie door. He also was playing in the dog house that evening.
Xoey is just the sweetest little thing. She was having a good time. She was a little afraid of the dogs at first, but she warmed up to them by the end of the night.
Here I am talking to all of my guests and having so much fun.

A big thanks to everyone who made it. It was so great getting to see everyone!

No comments: