Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scrap Obsession!

Let me start off by saying that I never thought that I would get so excited about scrapbooking and crafts. But it seems that this is a big deal to me. I absolutely LOVE all of this stuff. As I previously discussed, I have a craft closet that is dedicated for just my crafts and wrapping stuff. I have recently made some improvements and purchases.

Just yesterday I got an amazing deal on this paper sorter. I have really been wanting one of these, but they are usually pretty pricey and hard to find. But I found one!

Here is where all of my craft supplies are located.

I got my second ribbon organizer, and now I have room for more ribbon!

These are all of my wrapping supplies.

This is going to sound funny, but sometimes I just sit in my scrap closet and look at all of my stuff....it makes me so happy (and helps get the creative juices flowing)!

3 comments:

Shara said...

Welcome to the Scrap obsession:) We'll have to be crafty togethe one day. Too bad we live far away, we could make it a monthly activity. I received the Cricket for Christmas, it just keeps getting more and more expensive too! Love it, and it is so fun to see the results.

DIANE said...

Heidi, you are perfectly normal to want to just sit in your craft closet. Have you started fondling your craft supplies yet?? Because you will. Trust me, you will!

=) Diane

Laura and Corey said...

I love it! I used to work at a scrapbooking store for years and your closet is beginning to look like a store.