Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Latest Liebel Wedding!

January 2nd was Jayme and Andrew's wedding. After having a wedding of my own, I appreciate weddings much more than I did before. I now realize all the time, money, and thought that goes into these events. Also, weddings make me think of my wedding day and all the happy memories.

Everyone arrived at the hotel early, so we had a pre-party in Craig and Val's hotel room.

Some shots were taken before we left (had to get the party started)!


The ceremony was short and sweet, so the fun began fast. The freshly married couple posing for pics.


It wouldn't be a Liebel wedding without lots of shots getting taken.


Craig brought Patron in his flask to toast Andrew with. Not sure how I was also convinced to take one (ok, it probably didn't take that much convincing).


I remember 5 months ago when this was me, and I was horrified. This tradition is so embarrasing for the women.


It also would not be a Liebel wedding without Craig tearing up the dance floor.

And everyone singing along to some classic rock!


Me and Josh happy to be at someone else's wedding so we can really enjoy ourselves!


No comments: