Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bachelorette/Bachelor Party

For the 2nd part of our bachelorette/bachelor party, the guys and the girls all met at our house and took a limo to Fullerton for some serious drinking.

Kolbe, Josh, Craig, Zach, and Jeremy. Please notice the smile on Josh's face. As many of you know....getting Josh to smile for pictures can be difficult.

Jen, Kavita, Me, Bailee (of course), Barrett, Jennie, and Val. I must say that I think we all looked pretty good!

All of us getting ready to get in the limo. We knew we all planned on drinking a lot, so we got a limo so that way no one had to worry about driving.

Josh and I in the limo, very excited for the fun to begin.

A picture of us at the bar in the private room that we had reserved just for us...thanks Zach!

For some reason Josh and I don't ever take pictures of just the two of us. Here is a picture that I really like.

I don't remember exactly what we were all doing shots of in this picture, but I am sure it was gross...none the less, we all look very happy.

This picture pretty much tells you how good we were all feeling at the end of the night. It was a blast!

No comments: