Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is Here!!!




This weekend was very productive for us. We were very excited for our first Christmas in our new home, so we wanted to make sure that we got to squeeze every day out of this holiday season. So on Friday morning, we got out all the Christmas decorations and decorated.


Saturday we had Craig and Jeremy come over and help put the Christmas lights on the house, while Valarie, Jen, and my cousin Laurie came with me to try on wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Happy to say that when we came home the lights were all on and looking great, and I was able to find my dress, and the dress for the bridesmaids.....it was a good day.



Sunday we got our Christmas tree! It finally felt like Christmas when we got our tree!

1 comment:

Shara said...

The house looks good and festive! I love the Christmas season. Bryan still has to get up on the roof this Sat. to put up our house lights. I put the ones on the bush.