Monday, December 28, 2009

The Holidays!

This holiday season was very busy for us. It started with my 30th birthday and ended on the day after Christmas.

On my actual birthday we went to the BEST pizza place....Warehouse Pizza (way better than Me N Eds). We had some good food and then headed over to T Phillips Bar for a nightcap.

Christmas Eve morning we went to Joe Josts. Yes, that is right, we went to a bar at 9:30am in the morning on Christmas Eve. We went with some of the Liebel cousins and uncles. The place was packed. After a little while we discovered that the beer and food were free, and that is why it was so packed.

Danny was in town, so he joined us at Joe Josts. It was so good to see him, and get to be his partner at shuffle board. We made a pretty good team.

Here I am, kicking butt! We don't have any pictures, but after Joe Josts we went to a bunco tournament at the Greaneys, and it was a lot of fun. Josh and I didn't do very well, but it was fun anyways.


While we were opening presents at Craig and Val's, everyone thought it would be fun to put all of the bows from the presents on Bailee and Layla. It was driving Layla crazy!


I got some new cake decorating stuff for Christmas, so I decided to make a cake to take to my Aunt's house.

I love this cake....so cute!


Saturday night we had Jen, Jeremy, Kolbe and Jennie over for drinks and darts, and Bailee discovered the new pool table and decided it was a good place for a nap. Do you think that she is spoiled?

1 comment:

Shara said...

Fun times:) That is awesome you were at a bar at 9 AM. Great that the food and beer were free. You crack me up:) Looks like you all enjoyed Christmas. Hey and Happy THREE ZERO! I'm next,oh no:)