Monday, November 23, 2009

What happens when I am at work!

About 4 months ago Josh began working from home. I have always wondered what the dogs did when I was gone...now I know. Josh will send me pictures of what they are doing now that he is home with them all day.
Here is Layla taking a power nap underneath Josh's desk. She takes up the whole space!

Bailee likes to help Josh with his computer work. I am pretty sure that she thinks that she is a person.

This is one of Bailee's favorite activities...teasing Layla while she is stuck outside and Bailee is inside doing whatever she pleases.

My Bailee also likes to sunbathe during the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one on "What happens when I am at work!".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

Thanks,
Gladwin- Working Moms make more